Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, manufacturing establishments, business, business firms, etc., etc., in the city of St. Louis for ... /
advertisement
View original image: Page  npn
e.east H. E.Jameson, .
w.west , H.Mantz.
Jameson & Mantz ,
Commission and Produce
Merchants ,
No. 4 Olive Street, near Main, St. Louis.
Consignments of all Kinds of Produce, Flour, Bacon, Pork, Lard,
Corn, Oats, Potatoes, Apples, Onions, Butter, Cheese,
Eggs, Dried Fruits, etc., etc., solicited.
Special Attention Paid to the Sale of tobacco and Cotton.
St. Vincent’s Institution for the Insane,
St.Louis.
This Institution is under the Management of the Sisters of charity. It was opened by the
Sisters, August 10th 1858, and is pleasantly situated in a healthy and airy part of the City, De
catur street, between Marion and Carroll. Persons having relatives or wards afflicted witgh In
anity, Epilepsy, &c., and prefer a private Institution for them, rather than a Public State
Asylum, will find a comfortable home, with experienced medical attendance and efficient and
devoted nurses in the St. Vinvent’s Institution. Mania-a-Potu patients are received. Also
persons addicted to taking opium or stimulants of any kind to excess, and desire to correct.
For particulars apply to the Sister Superior of the Institution, or to Dr. b.between J.Allen, , attend-
ing physician .
e.east r.residence Sprague, .
H. , r.residence Root.
Sprague & Root ,
Law Office and Collection Rooms
Over Bank of Baltimore,
Baltimore.