The St. Louis directory for 1848 /
Advertisement Directory. 259
View original image: Page  0259

Getzendanner & Madden ,
ladies’ boot and shoe manufactory,
no. 5 north fourth street,
(Opposite the Court House,)
St. Louis, Mo.

Ayers & Bromley ,
painters, glaziers,
and
paper hangers,
no. 15 north fifth street, rear of planters’ house,
St. Louis, Mo.

H. Kilburn’s
daguerreotype rooms ,
South-east corner of Fourth and Chesnut Streets,
(over the Drug Store of Messrs. Wheaton & CoCompany .)

Charles T.Meyer, ,
Distiller,
and dealer in all kinds of
liquors & cordials ,
17 Franklin Avenue,
St. Louis, Mo.