The St. Louis directory for 1848 /
First Church , corner of Fourth and St. Charles, Rev.Reverend A. Bullard.
Second, corner of Walnut and Fifth, Rev.Reverend W. S. Potts.
Third, Sixth between Franklin avenue and Wash, Rev. Reuben Post.
Central, corner of Eighth and Locust, Rev.Reverend Alexander Van Court.
Washington avenue, corner of Washington avenue and Eighth, Rev.Reverend
Mound, corner of Mound and Eighth, Rev.Reverend Mr. Dashiell.
Spruce street , corner of Spruce and Fourteenth.
First Associate Reformed , corner of Fifth and Locust.
Second Associate Reformed , corner of St. Charles and Sixth.
Covenanters, corner of Washington avenue and Broadway.
Fourth Street Church , Rev.Reverend John H. Linn.
Centenary, corner of Fifth and Pine, Rev.Reverend T. H. Capers.
Ebenezer, Washington avenue between Seventh and Eighth, Rev.Reverend
AsburyChapel, , corner of Sixteenth and Gay, Rev.Reverend Mr. Lewis.
Mound, Rev.Reverend F. Morris.
WesleyChapel, , Rev.Reverend D. W. Pollock.
Protestant Methodist , Seventh between Franklin avenue and Wash.