The Saint Louis business directory for 1853-4 /
View original image: Page  npn

(136)

W. L.Maddock, ,
Apothecary and Chemist ,
On Green st. 2 doors above Main, under Virginia Hotel,
St. Louis, Mo.

☞ American, French, English and German Chemicals, Drugs,
Medicines, Instruments, Perfumeries, &c., &c.

Citrate of Magnesia or Purgative Mineral, Soda, Congress, Bedford
and Blue Lick Waters constantly on hand.

Particular attention given to Physicians and Family Receipes. Also,
to Medicine Chests for Steamboats.

(137)

Patrick, Morrison & Co.’s
Lumber Yards
Corner of Biddle and North Main streets,
and Eleventh & Market Streets,
St. Louis, Mo.

☞ A general assortment of Building Materials for
sale low, for cash, including White and Yellow Pine
Flooring, Shingles, Laths, &c.

(138)

[missing figure]
[missing figure]

JohnBusby, ,
Horse-Shoer
and
Farrier ,
Shop, No. 54 Morgan Street,
Between Second and Third, South side.

☞ All work in his line neatly executed, at the shortest notice, and
on moderate terms.