The Merchants & Bankers'
One Volume Octavo, Price $2.00, Free by Mail.
1. A list of 1650 National Banks—names of Presidents and
Cashiers, and New York correspondents of each—
and Capital of each, December, 1867.
2. List of 320 State Banks—names of President and Cashier
of each, and Capital.
3. List of 1400 private bankers in the United States and
Canada—name of New York Correspondent of each.
4. List of Banks and branches in Canada, New Brunswick,
Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island.
5. List of 320 Savings' Banks in New England and New
York—deposits and number of depositors in each.
6. Clearing House Statistics of New York and London.
7. Monthly prices of ninety staple articles at New York,
8. Monthly prices of Sugar, Molasses, Cotton, Wool, Iron,
Copper, Coal, Tobacco, &c., 1826 to 1867.
9. Daily price of Gold at New York, 1863-1867.
10. List of Fire, Marine, and Life Insurance
Companies in the United States—names
of President and Secretary—and Capital
11. Annual Report on the Condition of the National Banks,
12. Agricultural Statistics of the United States—annual pro-
duction of Wheat, Corn, Oats, Rye, Cotton, Barley
and Tobacco in each State.
13. List of 1200 Bankers and Brokers in New York City—
Members of the New York Stock Exchange, Open
Board, and the Gold Board.
14. Engravings of new bank buildings.
Address "Bankers' Magazine Office, New York."