The Saint Louis business directory for 1853-4 /

(190)

The Bartling House
Third street, between Pine and Olive,
St. Louis, Mo.,

[missing figure]
[missing figure]
[missing figure]

Hulme & White, Proprietors of the above Establishment, avail themselves of this medium
to return thanks to their friends for the very liberal encouragement
extended to them from the date of their assuming the directorship of
the Bartling House. The Restaurant will be always found pleantifully
supplied with the substantials and delicacies of the season—the cellars
with Wines and Liquors of approved brands.

Their Saloon is fitted up on the most extensive scale, being supplied
with every variety of the choicest Wines and Liquors of their own im-
portation. An inviting Lunch served at 10½ A. M., and 9 P. M., daily.