The Saint Louis directory for the years 1854-5 :

Mutual Savings Instituton ,
southwest corner of fourth and pine streets,
St. Louis, Mo.

This institution is ready to receive deposits, either to be checked for at pleasure or to accumulate. On deposit
for three months or longer, intere t at the rate of fix per cent. per annum, and compounded quarterly, and on
current deposits four percent interest will ho allowed.

From minors, as small amounts as ten cents will be received. For full information, apply fit the office.

The office will hereafter be opened every dny, except Sunday, and tae usual holidays, from d o’clock, A. M., till
o’clock, P. M., and on Saturday from 9 o’clock, a. m., till 8 P. M.

Board of Directors.

JohnCavender, ,
Wm. M.Morrison, ,
LawrasokRiggs, ,
J. R.Barrett, ,
W. A.Hargadine, .
WaymakCrow, ,
S. A.Ranlett, ,

JohnCavender, , President

AdolphusNohl, , Treasurer .