Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, manufacturing establishments, business, business firms, etc., etc., in the city of St. Louis for ... /
C. G. Thalmann & Co. ,
(Successors to H.Rashcoe, ,)
Booksellers and Stationers,
Importers Of
French, German and other Foreign Books and Periodicals .
No. 17 s.south SecondSt.street , St. Louis.
Under Barnum’s Hoter.
George, w.west Curtiss, Sam.Slawson.,
Breckenridge Oil House,
(Established in 1857.)
G. W. Curtiss & Co., No. 7 South Fifth Street, half a block South of the
Court House,
Jobbers and Retailers Of
Coal Oils, Lamps & Lamp Stock, of every description.
A Remarkable Invention In
Artificial Legs
By Douglas Bly, M. D.
An Anatomical Ball-and-Socket-Jointed Leg; also,
The U. S. Army and Navy Leg.
[missing figure]
The latter is furnished to Soldiers, by the United States Government, without
charge, by applying to
DouglasBly, , M. D. ,
At the U. s.south Government Artificial Leg Rooms,
73 Pine Street, between Fourth and Fifth, St. Louis.
Lewis Lockwood , Agent and Manufacturer .
Louis Peters ,
Importer, Manufacturer, and Wholesale and Retail Dealer in
[missing figure]
Pancy Furs,
and Purchaser of
All Kinds Of American Furs ,
No. 61 North Fifth Street, St. Louis, Mo.
(Opposite the Mercantile Library.)
Muffs, &c., taken for Preservation during the Summer.