Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, manufacturing establishments, business, business firms, etc., etc., in the city of St. Louis for ... /
Presbyterian (Old School.)
Union Pbesbyterian Church.
Located on the north east corner of Sixteenth
and Walnut Streets.
Rev. J. J.Porter, , pastor . Residence, northeast
corner Seventeenth.
Hours of Divine service—10 1/2, A. M., and 7 1/2, P.
M.
[missing figure]
Central Presb. Church.
Central Presbyterian Church.
Located on the north-west corner of Eighth and
Locust Streets. Erected, 1849.
Rev. s.south J. P.Anderson, , pastor . Residence, 175
Locust.
Hours of Divine service—10 1/2, A. M., and 7 1/2, P.
M.
Pine Street Church.
Located on Pine street, corner of Eleventh.
Erected. 1852.
Rev. Samuel b.between McPheeters, , pastor . Residence,
184 Olive.
Hours of Divive service—10 1/2. A. M., and 7 1/2, P.
M., during the summer; and 10 1/2, A. M., and 8,
P. M., during the winter.
Second Presbyterian Church.
Located on Fifth street, corner of Walnut,
Erected. 1840.
Rev. James H.Brookes, , pastor . Residence, 92,
Walnut street.
JohnBurkholder, , sexton . Residence, at the
basement of the church.
Hours of Divine service—10 1/2, A. M., and 7 1/2, P.
M.