Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, manufacturing establishments, business, business firms, etc., etc., in the city of St. Louis for ... /
Hospitals.
Biddle Lying in Hospital.
O’Fallon, se.south east c. Tenth, under direction of the
Sisters of Charity.,
City Hospital.
North-west corner of Lafayette avenue and
Linn street.
H. C.Katz, , Superintendent .
Mrs. JosephineKatz, , Matron .
Florence M.Cornyn, , Resident Physician .
Days of admission, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Good Samaritan Hospital.
Located on Pratte avenue, corner of Dayton St.street
Chartered March 14, 1859.
Rev. Louis e.east Nollauu, , Superintendent .
Mrs. AnnaMeier, , Matron .
Dr. T. G.Comstock, , Physician .
Lawton Hospital.
Broadway, between Carr and Biddle.
C. T.Alexander, , Resident Surgeon .
Dr. Bottomley, , Dr. Gay, , Dr. Mitchell, , Dr. Brad-, , Assistant Surgeons .
MichaelO’Brien, , Head Steward .
Marine Hospital.
Marine avenue, south of the U. s.south Arsenal.
Wm.William M.McPheeters, , Surgeon .
St. Louis Hospital.
Corner of Spruce and Fourth streets. Under
charge of the Sisters of Charity.,
Sister Mary AlexisReyhice, , Superioress .
Dr. Pope, and Dr. Gregory, , Consulting Physicians .
Hours for visiting, from 9 to 11, A. M., and
from 2 to 4, P. M., daily.
St. Vincent’s Institution for the
Insane.
Corner of Decatur (or Ninth) and Marion
streets. Under the charge of the Sisters of Char-,
Dr. b.between J.Allen, , Physician . (See adv’t)