Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, manufacturing establishments, business, business firms, etc., etc., in the city of St. Louis for ... /
Presybyterian (New School.)
First Presbyterian Church.
Located on Fourtheenth street, south-west corner
of Lucas place. Dedicated, 1855.
Rev. Henry A.Nelson, , pastor . Residence, 3
Lucas place.
JosephSewall, , sexton , Residence, 121, Christy
avenue.
Hours of Divine service, 10 1/2 A. M., and 3 P. M.
North Presbyterian.
Located at the corner of Eleventh and Cham-
bers sts. Erected, 1858.
Rev. JohnMacLean, , pastor .
Hours of Divine service—10, A. M., and 7 1/2 P.
M.
Providence Presbyterian Church.
Located on Broadway, near O’Fallon. Organ-
ized, 1859.
Rev. William H.Parks, , pastor . Residence,
Mound street, between Tenth and Eleventh sts.
Hours of Divine service—10 1/2 A. M., and 7 1/2 P.
M.