Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, manufacturing establishments, business, business firms, etc., etc., in the city of St. Louis for ... /
Church Of The Holy Trinity (Ger-
man Congregation.)
Located on Malinckrodt street, corner of Elev-
enth. Dedicated, 1858.
Rev. GaspardDoebbner, , Pastor .
Hours of Divine service—7 and 9, A. M., during
the summer, and 8 and 10 during the winter ;
vespers, 2 1/2 P. M.