Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, manufacturing establishments, business, business firms, etc., etc., in the city of St. Louis for ... /
O’Fallon Polytechnic Institute.
Located on North Fourth street, corner of St.
Charles, Organized, 1855, under the charter of
the Washington University.
The Library is furnished with nearly 6,000 vol-
umes, and a large supply of American and Euro-
pean quarterlies and magazines; also with a large
supply of daily and weekly newspapers. The In-
stitute in under the management of
JohnHow, , President .
RulphSellow, , Vice President .
Chas. D.Dana, , Treasurer .
William r.residence Babcock, , Secretary and Librarian .
Board Of Manager.
JohnHow, , G. b.between Allen, , r.residenceSellew, , Samuel
Treat, , J. b.between Ends, , Chas A.Pope, , D. K.Ferguson, ,