Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, manufacturing establishments, business, business firms, etc., etc., in the city of St. Louis for ... /
Academy Of Science.
Organized March 10th, 1856. Occupies the east
wing of O’Fallan Hall, corner of Myrtle and Sev-
enth streets. Regular meetings are held on the
first and third Mondays of every month, at 7 1/2, P.
M. Museum open to citizens and strangers every
day (Sundays excepted), on application to the
Janitor of the Hall.
Officers.
GeorgeEngelmam, M. D., A. A. S.President .
Prof. Chas. A.Pope, , M. D., 1st Vice President .
AdolphusWislizenus, M. D., 2d Vice President .
NathanielHolmes, A. M., Corresponding Secre-
tary .
Benjamin F.Shumard, M. D., F. G. S. L., Re-
cording Secretary .