Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, manufacturing establishments, business, business firms, etc., etc., in the city of St. Louis for ... /
St. Vincent’s German Male and Fe-
male Orphan Asylum.
Located on Twentieth street, between O’Fallon
street and Cass avenue. Erected, 1851. Sup-
ported by the Society of St. Vincent .
MotherMartha, , Superior .
Francis LutkeWette, , President .
JosephHeitkamp, , Vice President .
JosephRubsamen, , 1st Secretary .
H.Scho, , 2d Secretary .
H.Spaunhorst., Cashier .
JosephStock, , Marshal .
Trustees.
AntonHolle, , FrancisCornet, , Bernhard
Schmucker, , H.Bulte, , AntonKreynest, , Henry
Grefenkamp, , b.betweenHeidecker, , GeorgeSchileng, , Hen-Berning.,