Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, manufacturing establishments, business, business firms, etc., etc., in the city of St. Louis for ... /
Orphans’ Home.
Located on the north-west corner of Elevnth
and Monroe streets. Founded and Erected, 1843.
Rev. Francis J.Clerc, , Chaplain .
Mrs.H.Roberts, , Matron .
Miss D. w.west Gooding, teacher .
Supported by the Episcopal Church.