Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, manufacturing establishments, business, business firms, etc., etc., in the city of St. Louis for ... /
O’Fallon Polytechnic Institute.
Located on North Fourth street, corner of St.
Charles. Organized, 1855, under the charter of
the Washington University.
The Library is furnished with nearly six thou-
sand volumes, and a large supply of American and
European quarterly and monthly magazines; also,
with a large supply of daily and weekly newspa-
pers. The Institute is under the management of
JohnHow, , President .
RalphSellew, , Vice President .
Chas. D.Dana, , Treasurer .
Wm.William r.residence Babcock, , Secretary and Librarian .
Board of Managers.
JohnHow, , Gerard b.between Allen., Geo. P. E.Plant, ,
J. b.between Eads, , F. w.west Whitaker, , Giles F.Filley, , C.
A.Pope, , s.southTreat, , Ed.Brooks, , CharlesTodd, , D.
K.Ferguson, , WilliamPatrick, , r.residenceSellew, , P. H.
Jones, , A.Sbapleign, , C. s.south Greeley, , James M.Cor-, , w.west r.residence Pritchard, and EdgarAmes.,
[missing figure]