Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, business, business firms, manufacturing establishments, etc., in the city of Saint Louis
Episcopal.
The Dioce-ie of Msso-rl includes the Bute of Misssoi
under the jurisdiction of the Right Rev.Reverend Cicero 8.
Hawks, D.D., bishop .
Christ CflUrch—Located on 13th street, corn
Locust. Dedicated January, 1820. Rev.Reverend Mont-Schiller, , rector ; residence. Locust street,
between Lelfingwell and Ewing avenues; A.Ure, ,
sexton . Hoursof divine service, 10.30 a.m. and 7.30
p. m.
Grace Church—Located on Warren street, between
11th and 12th. Erected, 1845. Right Rev.Reverend C. s.south
Hawsk, , biship ; Rev.Reverend --, curate, resiecne
at the rectory, adjoining thechurch. Hours of divine
service, 10.30 a.m. and 3.30 p.m.
Mission Of The Holy Cross—Located on Laveille
street near St. Ange. Service, 7.30 p.m. Sunday
school, 3 p.m.
St.Street George'S Churcn—Located on Locust street,
corner Tth. Erected, 1545. Rev.Reverend e.east F.Berkley, ,
rector ; ThomasHarris, , sexton . Boors of divine
service, 10.30 a.m. and 7.30 p.m.
St.Street John'S Church—Located on 6th street, corner
Spruce. Erected, 1813. Rev.Reverend William G.Spencer, ,
rector ; SamuelClegg, , sexton ; residence, 6th street,
near Morgan. Hours of divine efMce, 10.30 a.m.
and 7.30 p.m.
Trinity Church—Located on 11th street, north-
west corner Washington avenue. Rev.Reverend e.east C.Hutoh-, , rector ; residence, 11th street, between Christy
avenue and Morgan street. Hoars of divine service,
10.30 a.m. and 7.30 p.m.