Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, business, business firms, manufacturing establishments, etc., in the city of Saint Louis
Southern Methodist Episcopal
First Methodist Episcopal Church-Located,
Washington avenue, corner 8th street. Erected, 1854.
Rev.Reverend W. F.Camp, D.D., pastor ; residence 803
Washington av.. —Toxall, , sexton ; residence, 8th
street, between Green and Washington avenue.
Hours of divine service, 10.30 a.m. and 7.30 p.m.
Centenary Church-Located, Pine street, south-
west corner 5th. Erected, 1848. Rev.Reverend W. A.Smith, ,
pastor . RichardRushton, , sexton . Hours of divine
service, 10.30 a.m. and 7/30 p.m.
Wesley Chapel-Located 8th street, corner Chou-
teau avenue. Erected, 1849. Rev.Reverend J. C.Shackle-, , pastor . DamuelHocham, , sexton ; residence at
the Church. Hours of divine sevice, 10.30 a.m.
and 7.30 p.m.
St. Paul'S Methodist Episcopal Church-
Located, 14th street, northeast corner Jefferson. Rev.Reverend
W. M>Protisman, , Pastor . Hours of divine service,
10.30 a.m. and 7/30 p.m.
Stoddard Church-A new enterprise of which
Rev.Reverend ——, D.D., is expected to take charge early
in March, 1868.