Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, business, business firms, manufacturing establishments, etc., in the city of Saint Louis
Presbyterian (New School).
First Presbyterian Church-Located, 14th
street, southwest corner Lucas place. Dedicated,
1855. Rev.Reverend Hy. A.Nelson, , pastor . G. W.Page, ,
sexton ; residence, 216 n.north 12th street. Hours od di-
vine service, 10.30 a.m. and 7.30 p.m.
North Presbyterian Church--Located, 11th
street, corner Charmber. Erected, 1858. Rev.Reverend
Morton, , pastor . House of divine service, 10.30 a.m.
and 7.30 p.m.