Messrs. Clask & McClintock , at the southwest corner'of
Washington avenue and Fifth street, are dealers in Foreign and American
marble, furnishing mantels, monuments, statuary, tombs, .headstones, &c.
This firm was established in 1849, and up to the present time have been
doing a successful business, giving employment to fifteen hands. Their
yearly sales are heavy, and the wares manufactured,-,exhibit artistic
skill and beauty of finish.