In the wholesale grocery business, the house of H. Gildehaus &
Co. is familiar to all our citizens. The firm is composed of H,Gilde-, , Chas. B.Dieekriedc, and Chas.Wulifcig, , and was organized in the
spring of 1858. They occupy a paciou* warehouse of their own, Nos.
7 and % on Second street, and the progress of their Impute** has been