The firm of Lewis, Nanson & Co.company , commission merchants ,
No. 513 North Second street, stands deservedly high among business
men. T^ae house is represented by Messrs. w.west J.Lewis, , J. s.south Nanson,
and Wm. A.Ober, , all citizens of St. Louis, and western men. It was
started in January, 1866, and though comparatively young, takes rank
among older houses of like character in our city. Six clerks are em-
ployed in this establishment.