Edwards' annual directory to the inhabitants, institutions, incorporated companies, business, business firms, manufacturing establishments, etc., in the city of Saint Louis

street, between -Locust and Olive, and are1 laflge importers and wholesale
dealers . This house was 'organised1 in/5843, by F. & B. Slevin , and on
the 1st Of July, 1858, the name of the firm was changed to that of B: &
J. F. Slevin & Co.company , by whom it! has since been conducted. One of the
oldest'houses in Our city; it is likewise :one of themost substantial, and
prosperous, having its reputation established for integrity, 6apacity and
liberal dealing.