Among the dealers in fancy dress goods, notionSj hosiery and gents'
furnishing goods, the firm of Langsdoef & Bosenstein stands
conspicuous. The house was established by Messrs. L. & r.residence , and in 1865
received the accession of F.Baedeker, and H.Hessel, . Their place of
business is at No. 209 North-Main street. The business of this firm re-
quires the services of ten clerks, and the sales are large and continually
on the increase. Strict business integrity and honorable dealing com-
bine to render the house of Messrs. L. & B. among the first in St. Louis.