This company, chartered at recently as 1864, is in the full tide of
successful operation. The office is on the southwest corner of Pine and
Second streets, over the Mechanics' Bank, and its officers are J. J.Mont-, , Esq., president , and Isaac L.Garrison, , Esq., secretary . A sound
institution in every respect, conducted with an eye single to the interests
of the insured as well as the insurer.