This company was chartered iu 1845. The office is situated on the
southwest corner of Pine and Second streets, over the Mechanics' Bank.
The officers are Isaac L.Garrison, , Esq., president , and J. J."Montgomery, ,
Esq., secretary . This is a well managed company, enjoying'the confi-
dence of the people to a high degree. It is doing a safe and profltaolfe