Organized May 7th, 1848, for the benefit and sup-
port of Students who Btudy Theology at Concordia
College, St. Louis, Mo., and who have no means or
resources ef their own to carry on their studies.
Meets every first Sunday in each month, in base-
ment of Evangelical Lutheran Church, corner of
Eleventh street and Franklin avenue ; and in School
on Cedar street, between Third and Fourth streets,
alternately every three months.
President -A. L.Rohlfing, .
Treasurer -MartinBarthei, .
Secretary -H. T.Rohlfing, .